Catgirl Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for catgirl lovers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum
Critical Hit - Where Gamers Collide
Critical Hit - Where Gamers Collide
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hi there!
Anyone ever heard of the band, Broken Notes or the artist, Christophe Frutuoso? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:43 pm by nekoviolet

» hello! and is anyone still here?
Anyone ever heard of the band, Broken Notes or the artist, Christophe Frutuoso? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:43 pm by Sarah417

» Hello everyone
Anyone ever heard of the band, Broken Notes or the artist, Christophe Frutuoso? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:36 pm by ILIANZO

» What is a catgirl?
Anyone ever heard of the band, Broken Notes or the artist, Christophe Frutuoso? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:00 pm by Capt. leon

» What's your real name?
Anyone ever heard of the band, Broken Notes or the artist, Christophe Frutuoso? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:55 pm by Capt. leon

Top posters
Destructoino (215)
Anyone ever heard of the band, Broken Notes or the artist, Christophe Frutuoso? I_vote_lcapAnyone ever heard of the band, Broken Notes or the artist, Christophe Frutuoso? I_voting_barAnyone ever heard of the band, Broken Notes or the artist, Christophe Frutuoso? I_vote_rcap 
mpg187 (95)
Anyone ever heard of the band, Broken Notes or the artist, Christophe Frutuoso? I_vote_lcapAnyone ever heard of the band, Broken Notes or the artist, Christophe Frutuoso? I_voting_barAnyone ever heard of the band, Broken Notes or the artist, Christophe Frutuoso? I_vote_rcap 
James (64)
Kittystar (51)
Daisy (38)
Capt. leon (29)
Kelly kitty cat (12)
Austin (7)
KnightofCats (6)
Quacker Jack (4)

Anyone ever heard of the band, Broken Notes or the artist, Christophe Frutuoso?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James
Smacking Catgirl
James

Catgirl Cash : 90

Anyone ever heard of the band, Broken Notes or the artist, Christophe Frutuoso? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone ever heard of the band, Broken Notes or the artist, Christophe Frutuoso?   Anyone ever heard of the band, Broken Notes or the artist, Christophe Frutuoso? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:33 am

Well I'm wondering if any of you people have ever heard of the music band "Broken Notes" or Christophe Frutuoso...

They mainly make their own music, heavily inspired by Silent Hill and Christophe Frutuoso has made his own SH-inspired music(mostly ambience and trip-hop).

Frutuoso happens to be a member of Broken Notes, but he made some albums himself.

I'm not much for Broken Notes' music(Preferring the mastermind behind Silent Hill's music himself, Akira Yamaoka), Frutuoso's seperate albums are amazing to say.

I particularly like "Letters from Condemned Worlds","The Art of Dying" and "Essentia".

You find his site and freely download his music here:
http://kr-prod.net/cmsms/

And Broken Notes' site:
http://www.broken-notes.com/
Back to top Go down

Anyone ever heard of the band, Broken Notes or the artist, Christophe Frutuoso?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Catgirl Hideout :: Random Stuff! :: Music Section-
Jump to: