Catgirl Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for catgirl lovers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum
Critical Hit - Where Gamers Collide
Critical Hit - Where Gamers Collide
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hi there!
Der Albtraum(My game in progress) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:43 pm by nekoviolet

» hello! and is anyone still here?
Der Albtraum(My game in progress) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:43 pm by Sarah417

» Hello everyone
Der Albtraum(My game in progress) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:36 pm by ILIANZO

» What is a catgirl?
Der Albtraum(My game in progress) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:00 pm by Capt. leon

» What's your real name?
Der Albtraum(My game in progress) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:55 pm by Capt. leon

Top posters
Destructoino (215)
Der Albtraum(My game in progress) I_vote_lcapDer Albtraum(My game in progress) I_voting_barDer Albtraum(My game in progress) I_vote_rcap 
mpg187 (95)
Der Albtraum(My game in progress) I_vote_lcapDer Albtraum(My game in progress) I_voting_barDer Albtraum(My game in progress) I_vote_rcap 
James (64)
Kittystar (51)
Daisy (38)
Capt. leon (29)
Kelly kitty cat (12)
Austin (7)
KnightofCats (6)
Quacker Jack (4)

Der Albtraum(My game in progress)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
James
Smacking Catgirl
James

Catgirl Cash : 90

Der Albtraum(My game in progress) Empty
PostSubject: Der Albtraum(My game in progress)   Der Albtraum(My game in progress) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:03 pm

Der Albtraum(My game in progress) POster

Well, for those of you who don't really know about my game or it's developement(because you have to read about it on my forum, which is down right now, unfortunately)...

Pretty much, I going to describe it here..

Quote :
"In gaming history, horror is generally focused on undead cadavers,flashy effects and heavy amounts of blood and gore.
The first game to break out of this cliche was Silent Hill, released exclusively for the Playstation 1, but then again it inspired more cliches, but in turn brought Japanese horror and psychological horror to the drawing board of ideas for horror games and it's sequel recieved various recognition for a less cliche-ish story with elements of sexual lust,emotion,murder and elements that most games wouldn't touch and even featured a fully original cast of characters, like James Sunderland,Pyramid Head and few others who were memorable.

However, in these times, horror has decayed into cliches due to popular culture and horror games have focused on action, rather than fright.
Horror fighting games are a rare oddity, rendered as a uncommon field of game creation and development.

Der Albtraum is a game that will bring horror somewhat back to it's roots and will feature a 10 character roster(although it will be only 5 characters in the demo version).

Noticably inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft and the Black Heart video game by Argentina director Andres Borghi, Der Albtraum will be a game intended for mature audiences with blood and gore, seen in the game's general atmosphere and the fatal moves of the characters.

Themes that are apparent in the game can be controversial in most points of view, including a character, with a backstory involving abortion and references to the occult, which in turn fits the game's atmosphere and could be considered "sticking it to the video game man" and the game will feature elements of the Gothic era.

The demo version of Der Albtraum is to be released somewhere in 2010

A little preview of the game's mature content warning screen:
Back to top Go down
Destructoino
Catgirl Leader
Destructoino

Catgirl Cash : 524

PostSubject: Re: Der Albtraum(My game in progress)   Der Albtraum(My game in progress) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:55 am

eerrrrr, the trailer didn't make it seem scary, I mean, a hand that flies at you isn't very scary, but it sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://catgirlhideout.forumotion.com
James
Smacking Catgirl
James

PostSubject: Re: Der Albtraum(My game in progress)   Der Albtraum(My game in progress) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:20 am

Meh, I scrapped the idea of the hand in the warning screen.

Anyways, here's a music track that will be in the game:

Back to top Go down
Daisy
Just a member

Catgirl Cash : 54

PostSubject: Re: Der Albtraum(My game in progress)   Der Albtraum(My game in progress) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:10 pm

Quote :
Anyways, here's a music track that will be in the game:

What is it?
Back to top Go down
James
Smacking Catgirl
James

PostSubject: Re: Der Albtraum(My game in progress)   Der Albtraum(My game in progress) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:35 am

Der Albtraum(My game in progress) Gonk
I'm referring to the Youtube video.
Back to top Go down
Capt. leon
Just a member

Catgirl Cash : 45

PostSubject: Re: Der Albtraum(My game in progress)   Der Albtraum(My game in progress) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:04 pm

try to put misterious cats in your game....horror games and cats always win
Back to top Go down
http://clasesdechicasgato.info/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Der Albtraum(My game in progress)   Der Albtraum(My game in progress) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Der Albtraum(My game in progress)
Page 1 of 1