Catgirl Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for catgirl lovers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum
Critical Hit - Where Gamers Collide
Critical Hit - Where Gamers Collide
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hi there!
The Black Heart video game Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:43 pm by nekoviolet

» hello! and is anyone still here?
The Black Heart video game Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:43 pm by Sarah417

» Hello everyone
The Black Heart video game Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:36 pm by ILIANZO

» What is a catgirl?
The Black Heart video game Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:00 pm by Capt. leon

» What's your real name?
The Black Heart video game Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:55 pm by Capt. leon

Top posters
Destructoino (215)
The Black Heart video game I_vote_lcapThe Black Heart video game I_voting_barThe Black Heart video game I_vote_rcap 
mpg187 (95)
The Black Heart video game I_vote_lcapThe Black Heart video game I_voting_barThe Black Heart video game I_vote_rcap 
James (64)
Kittystar (51)
Daisy (38)
Capt. leon (29)
Kelly kitty cat (12)
Austin (7)
KnightofCats (6)
Quacker Jack (4)

The Black Heart video game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James
Smacking Catgirl
James

Catgirl Cash : 90

The Black Heart video game Empty
PostSubject: The Black Heart video game   The Black Heart video game Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:29 pm

http://www.andresborghi.com.ar/theblackheart/index.html

Well this is quite the horror game, I have to say.

It's was apperantly made by some B-filmmaker called "Andres' Borghi" and it seems to have took him seven years.

It's made with MUGEN obviously and he of course stated on his website that "MUGEN does have it's bugs and the game may freeze up, although rarely" so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Game kicks some ass though.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Just a member

Catgirl Cash : 54

PostSubject: Re: The Black Heart video game   The Black Heart video game Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:03 am

Looks scary! Nice game.
Back to top Go down
James
Smacking Catgirl
James

Catgirl Cash : 90

PostSubject: Re: The Black Heart video game   The Black Heart video game Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:30 pm

That's the only feedback for one of the most original horror games ever?

Andres Borghi(the guy who created the game) worked on the game for 7 whole years and yet that's all?
Back to top Go down
Capt. leon
Just a member

Catgirl Cash : 45

PostSubject: Re: The Black Heart video game   The Black Heart video game Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:14 pm

well the japanese influence is obvious in this game, in the names of the fighters, because the character designs is not so good, however is good to see something like this from time to time
the name of the creator of the game: andres borgui.....ive heard it before, but i dont remember where
Back to top Go down
http://clasesdechicasgato.info/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Heart video game   The Black Heart video game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Heart video game
Page 1 of 1