Catgirl Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for catgirl lovers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum
Critical Hit - Where Gamers Collide
Critical Hit - Where Gamers Collide
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hi there!
Fudge Promotion - Bringing Fun to Promotion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:43 pm by nekoviolet

» hello! and is anyone still here?
Fudge Promotion - Bringing Fun to Promotion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:43 pm by Sarah417

» Hello everyone
Fudge Promotion - Bringing Fun to Promotion Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:36 pm by ILIANZO

» What is a catgirl?
Fudge Promotion - Bringing Fun to Promotion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:00 pm by Capt. leon

» What's your real name?
Fudge Promotion - Bringing Fun to Promotion Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:55 pm by Capt. leon

Top posters
Destructoino (215)
Fudge Promotion - Bringing Fun to Promotion I_vote_lcapFudge Promotion - Bringing Fun to Promotion I_voting_barFudge Promotion - Bringing Fun to Promotion I_vote_rcap 
mpg187 (95)
Fudge Promotion - Bringing Fun to Promotion I_vote_lcapFudge Promotion - Bringing Fun to Promotion I_voting_barFudge Promotion - Bringing Fun to Promotion I_vote_rcap 
James (64)
Kittystar (51)
Daisy (38)
Capt. leon (29)
Kelly kitty cat (12)
Austin (7)
KnightofCats (6)
Quacker Jack (4)

Fudge Promotion - Bringing Fun to Promotion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Just a member

Catgirl Cash : 54

Fudge Promotion - Bringing Fun to Promotion Empty
PostSubject: Fudge Promotion - Bringing Fun to Promotion   Fudge Promotion - Bringing Fun to Promotion Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:57 pm

Fudge Promotion

http://www.fudgepromotion.com

Fudge Promotion has all the basics of a promotion/advertising forum and more, with FP$ to spend on our services, and none of those silly rules other forums have. Unlimited bumping, you can request a package straight after we've finished the last one, and the same with all the other packages.
Our services include:

Packages
Reviews
ScrollBar Ads (one of our unique services)
Mass Email Ads (another of our own service ideas)
Newbie (request a package for a dead/new forum, another unique service)
Signature Advertising
A&S Services (Annoucements, Stickies, and Global Annoucements)

We also have a 'Forum Freebies' section, where you can request free services from members, Free Registrations, one register and post, etc.

Of course, we offer graphics too.

We offer lots more, just visit us now, at Fudge Promotion ( www.fudgepromotion.com ) .
We have a free package week at the moment: 13-20 November, 2010

Daisy
Back to top Go down

Fudge Promotion - Bringing Fun to Promotion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Catgirl Hideout :: Random Stuff! :: Forum Promotion-
Jump to: