Catgirl Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for catgirl lovers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum
Critical Hit - Where Gamers Collide
Critical Hit - Where Gamers Collide
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hi there!
Decrease the avatar size.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:43 pm by nekoviolet

» hello! and is anyone still here?
Decrease the avatar size.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:43 pm by Sarah417

» Hello everyone
Decrease the avatar size.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:36 pm by ILIANZO

» What is a catgirl?
Decrease the avatar size.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:00 pm by Capt. leon

» What's your real name?
Decrease the avatar size.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:55 pm by Capt. leon

Top posters
Destructoino (215)
Decrease the avatar size.. I_vote_lcapDecrease the avatar size.. I_voting_barDecrease the avatar size.. I_vote_rcap 
mpg187 (95)
Decrease the avatar size.. I_vote_lcapDecrease the avatar size.. I_voting_barDecrease the avatar size.. I_vote_rcap 
James (64)
Kittystar (51)
Daisy (38)
Capt. leon (29)
Kelly kitty cat (12)
Austin (7)
KnightofCats (6)
Quacker Jack (4)

Decrease the avatar size..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James
Smacking Catgirl
James

Catgirl Cash : 90

Decrease the avatar size.. Empty
PostSubject: Decrease the avatar size..   Decrease the avatar size.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Currently you can apperantly upload avatars that are 300 x 300, have you considered lowering it?

Doing so, may make the page stretch less and it may benefit the forum better.
Back to top Go down
Destructoino
Catgirl Leader
Destructoino

Catgirl Cash : 524

Decrease the avatar size.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decrease the avatar size..   Decrease the avatar size.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:04 pm

decreased it, it is now 150x150. Want it any lower?
Back to top Go down
https://catgirlhideout.forumotion.com

Decrease the avatar size..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Catgirl Hideout :: Catgirl land :: Feedback and Suggestions Centre :: Pending Requests :: Completed Requests-
Jump to: