Catgirl Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for catgirl lovers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum
Critical Hit - Where Gamers Collide
Critical Hit - Where Gamers Collide
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hi there!
Okay, you are thinking too far ahead. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:43 pm by nekoviolet

» hello! and is anyone still here?
Okay, you are thinking too far ahead. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:43 pm by Sarah417

» Hello everyone
Okay, you are thinking too far ahead. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:36 pm by ILIANZO

» What is a catgirl?
Okay, you are thinking too far ahead. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:00 pm by Capt. leon

» What's your real name?
Okay, you are thinking too far ahead. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:55 pm by Capt. leon

Top posters
Destructoino (215)
Okay, you are thinking too far ahead. I_vote_lcapOkay, you are thinking too far ahead. I_voting_barOkay, you are thinking too far ahead. I_vote_rcap 
mpg187 (95)
Okay, you are thinking too far ahead. I_vote_lcapOkay, you are thinking too far ahead. I_voting_barOkay, you are thinking too far ahead. I_vote_rcap 
James (64)
Kittystar (51)
Daisy (38)
Capt. leon (29)
Kelly kitty cat (12)
Austin (7)
KnightofCats (6)
Quacker Jack (4)

Okay, you are thinking too far ahead.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
James
Smacking Catgirl
James

Catgirl Cash : 90

Okay, you are thinking too far ahead. Empty
PostSubject: Okay, you are thinking too far ahead.   Okay, you are thinking too far ahead. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:30 pm

Why did you just enable the cash system?

It's too early to do that, wait until this forum gets bigger and more active before you decide to add it on.
Back to top Go down
Destructoino
Catgirl Leader
Destructoino

Catgirl Cash : 524

PostSubject: Re: Okay, you are thinking too far ahead.   Okay, you are thinking too far ahead. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:35 pm

cos i felt like it! now you took it off! *is angry*
It was there ages ago! I can't see how this is a suggestion! Couldn't you just of PMed me???
I'm going to take you off as admin soon at this rate.
Back to top Go down
https://catgirlhideout.forumotion.com
James
Smacking Catgirl
James

PostSubject: Re: Okay, you are thinking too far ahead.   Okay, you are thinking too far ahead. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:37 pm

Destructoino wrote:
cos i felt like it! now you took it off! *is angry*
It was there ages ago! I can't see how this is a suggestion! Couldn't you just of PMed me???
I'm going to take you off as admin soon at this rate.
Well, I apologize for such conduct, but it's still too early.

Have you even made a marketplace yet?

Because right now, the points system has no real use.
Back to top Go down
Destructoino
Catgirl Leader
Destructoino

PostSubject: Re: Okay, you are thinking too far ahead.   Okay, you are thinking too far ahead. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:42 pm

services! Bah god! Did you not notice the services!?
I was also thinking of adding more things, if you check the version 1.1 announcement, which they can buy with the cash.
Back to top Go down
James
Smacking Catgirl
James

PostSubject: Re: Okay, you are thinking too far ahead.   Okay, you are thinking too far ahead. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:43 pm

Have you ever considered how early it is?

Look at your statistics:
Quote :

Our users have posted a total of 93 messages
We have 6 registered users
This forum isn't even that much active..

Reponsible forum owners and managers don't add features early, you gotta work on the community first.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Artist Catgirl

Catgirl Cash : 11

PostSubject: Re: Okay, you are thinking too far ahead.   Okay, you are thinking too far ahead. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:59 am

I don't mind the cash addition, if you offer good marketplace items there will be more activity.
Back to top Go down
Destructoino
Catgirl Leader
Destructoino

PostSubject: Re: Okay, you are thinking too far ahead.   Okay, you are thinking too far ahead. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:19 pm

yeah, i was going to add a market place, until james deleted the cash system, so I might re-add the cash system.
Back to top Go down
mpg187
Kittengirl
mpg187

Catgirl Cash : 118

PostSubject: Re: Okay, you are thinking too far ahead.   Okay, you are thinking too far ahead. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:26 pm

I implemented mine as soon as I could so every post made counted towards the cash.

However, to this day the "Grams" are not used for anything except the Lottery which is pointless because there is no point in winning Grams you can't use...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, you are thinking too far ahead.   Okay, you are thinking too far ahead. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay, you are thinking too far ahead.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Catgirl Hideout :: Catgirl land :: Feedback and Suggestions Centre-
Jump to: